UBEC-8A (2-6S) Hobby Wing
The 8A-UBEC (2S to 6S) is a switch mode DC/DC regulator, it outputs a consistent safe voltage for the receiver, gyro and servos.
It is very suitable for big size RC helicopter and airplanes when the built-in BEC of the speed controller only has limited output capability.
1. Output Voltage: 5.2V@8A or 6V@8A (Selectable by a switch)
2. Continuous output current: 8 Amps
3. Input: 5.5V-26V (2-6S Lipo or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd)
4. Size: 62mm*27.5mm*10mm (L*W*H)
5. Weight: 24g
1. Advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator has powerful output.
2. High efficiency up to 90%.
3. The metal shield and the filter significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
4. The working status is shown by an LED, it lights when the UBEC works normally.
5. With a step-down voltage regulator wire as accessory.
(It changes the output from 6.0V to 5.3V for some special equipments cannot work with 6V).